Thursday, September 15, 2005

Crescent City Steakhouse Employees

I am assuming that since you miss the Crescent City Steak House that you were a regular. My son worked there with Serj (spelling ?) and Adrain. Serj was his best friend. He and his wife were in NO 'til the Sunday following the hurricane. My son had worked the Saturday before Katrina and was suppose to work on Sunday, but he left for home (here in Birmingham, AL). While I cannot relate to everything all of you lost, I did agonize with him over what had happened to most all of friends that stayed and the ones he did not know anything about. I don't know if he has heard anymore from Serj since that Sunday he "got out" I do know that when they left his skin was a mess from the water and Adrain was not feeling well so they were going to seek medical attention. If you know what happened to Anthony and how the restaurant faired, could you let me know so I can pass the info on to my son, John Anderson, in New York? I know he would like to know.

My heart goes out to all of you who lost so much. I know recovery will be a slow process and some things will never be the same, but I hope that in time you and yours will be feeling better and back on your feet.

Barbara Anderson